Skip navigation.

Home > eCosway Rewards Card > Frequently Asked Questions > eVolume (eV) & Card Value Points (CVPs)

Frequently Asked Questions - eCosway Rewards Program

eVolume (eV) & Card Value Points (CVPs)

  1. How many CVPs and/or eV can an eCosway Rewards Cardholder receive from using the card?
  2. Who gets the commission offered by a merchant?
  3. Privileged Shoppers are not entitled to profits until they become a Business Owner. What happens to the eV and CVPs generated by their card transactions?
  4. When will the eV be credited to the Business Owner’s account?
  5. How does a Business Owner / Privileged Shopper find out about his / her eV earned from the eCosway Rewards Program every month?
  6. How does a Business Owner or Privileged Shopper find out about his / her CVPs earned from the program?
  7. If a Business Owner’s eV Reserve option is 'ON', what happens to the eV earned with his / her eCosway Rewards Card?
  1. How many CVPs and/or eV can an eCosway Rewards Cardholder receive from using the card?
    The amount of eV awarded for a purchase at a Cash-in Merchant will depend on the commission rate offered to iSynergy by the participating merchant.

    eCosway Business Owners and Privileged Shoppers are awarded 1 CVP for every RM 100 spent at Cash-in Merchants. (You do not need to spend RM 100 all at the same time with a single merchant. CVPs are accumulated and awarded based on the monthly total spending from all Cash-In Merchants combined.) Back to top
  2. Who gets the commission offered by a merchant?
    30% of the Commission will be given to iSynergy for its administrative, processing and collection costs. The remaining 70% of the Commission will be utilized as follows:
    • 70% will be converted to eV which will be credited to the principal cardholder’s Business Owner / Privileged Shopper account accordingly.
    • 10% will be converted to eV and given as personal branch eV to the Business Owner who introduced the merchant to the program.
    • 20% will help contribute to eCosway’s CVP Auction prizes as part of the Shopper Rewards Program. Back to top
  3. Privileged Shoppers are not entitled to profits until they become a Business Owner. What happens to the eV and CVPs generated by their card transactions?
    Privileged Shoppers get to keep any CVPs generated for the Shopper Rewards Program. If a Privileged Shopper converts to Business Owner status, the Privileged Shopper gets to keep the eV from transactions during the month of conversion and all other future transactions. Otherwise, any eV that the Privileged Shopper earns will be passed up to the nearest upline Business Owner. Privileged Shoppers can keep eV from their transactions only when they become a Business Owner. Back to top
  4. When will the eV be credited to the Business Owner’s account?
    eV generated from transactions in the reporting period will be posted on the Business Owner’s “eCosway Rewards Transaction Statement” (see sample under the Charges FAQ) in his / her Online Office by the 15th of the following month. Back to top
  5. How does a Business Owner / Privileged Shopper find out about his / her eV earned from the eCosway Rewards Program every month?
    Business Owners can view their eV earned in two ways:
    The eV that Privileged Shoppers earn goes to their nearest upline Business Owner (until they convert to Business Owner status). Please refer to FAQ 3 above. Back to top
  6. How does a Business Owner or Privileged Shopper find out about his / her CVPs earned from the program?
    The CVPs earned on Rewards Card transactions done during the previous month will be posted in the “My Value Points / eAccount” section (see below) of his / her eCosway Online Office by the 15th of every month. The figure shown is the total accumulated CVPs for eCosway Rewards transactions and other CVP-generating programs. The CVPs for individual transactions will not be shown.

    Balance Summary For: X123456 as of 01/03/2004
     
    Card Value Points (CVPs):    
      CVP Balance: 56
      Less CVPs Utilized: 0
      Available CVP Balance: 56
    Back to top
  7. If a Business Owner’s eV Reserve option is ‘ON’, what happens to the eV earned with his / her eCosway Rewards Card?
    The system will apply ALL eV earned with the eCosway Rewards Card for the next month’s profit calculation. No eV will be kept in reserve even if the eV Reserve option is ‘ON’. Back to top
 

eCosway logo Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertising & Anti-Spam Policy | Contact Details | About Us

© 2013 eCosway.com Sdn Bhd (Private Limited). All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
The eCosway logo is a trademark of eCosway.com Sdn Bhd (Private Limited).